FDJ Guide to 10 of The Best Juicers on The Market
The 10 Best Juicers on The Market
Don’t buy your first or your next juicer without first checking out our guide, featuring a wide selection of green juicers for every price range. Juicing doesn’t have to be expensive, and despite what other gurus may tell you, I suggest starting with a moderately priced machine if this your first time. You can always upgrade after your commitment to the practice is confirmed, or like me you can opt for a more expensive model after your first one dies.
Juicing is growing tremendously popular due both to people becoming more and more interested in juice fasts as a way to cleanse the body, as well as those just looking to add a relatively low calorie nutrition-packed boost to their days. Stuck in a rut with your juicing recipes? Checkout “Green Juice Recipes To Mix Up Your Juicing Routines” from the Huffington Post.
Let’s be honest, we’re all just a bunch of children who never wanted to eat our vegetables, BUT we will drink them!
Though by far the two most popular types of juicers on the market are the centrifugal type and the masticating type, there are five basic types available on the market.
The 5 Basic Types Of Juicers
- Reamers – designed primarily for juicing citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes. The process involves first cutting the fruit in half, and then holding the half by the rind and pressing it into a ridged conical shaped center. These are great for adding fresh juice to your diet, but are not the type of machine you want if you’re looking to sample some of the top juice fast recipes.
- Centrifugal – Chops through the fruit and vegetables with sharp, flat cutting blades, and then separates the juice from the rest of the mixture by spinning at high speed. They work quite well overall, but they make juicing leafy green veggies like kale a bit more difficult.
- Masticating – Through the use of a single gear (auger) the masticating juicers crush and compact your ingredients before forcing them through a fixed screen. The pulp is expelled and collected via a separate exit. A benefit of masticating juicers is that they operate at slower speeds (RPMs) than other types, and studies have shown that this may extend the shelf life of your pre-made juice a couple of days. Some have also claimed that the slower speed at which the juice is created helps maintain a higher nutritional value by limiting oxidization, but I’ve not seen any conclusive studies on the matter.
- Triturating – More complicated, thus more expensive models that produces juice via a double interlocking auger design. These are far superior machines in many ways, and they can effortlessly juice just about anything (including leafy greens). Some of the downsides of triturating juicers is that their slower speed drags out the juicing process a bit more than other types, and they can also be a bit of a pain in the ass to clean due to their more complicated design.
- Juicing Press – Commonly used by orchards for pressing mash apples that are wrapped in a cloth, juicing presses can vary greatly in size. Not the type you’ll want to buy if your looking to make a fresh batch of green juice, but you could always start a hard cider business.
Review of the 700 Watt Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain (#1 below)
- Why the Mueller Ultra Juicer - Under its sleek modern stainless-steel design and low countertop footprint, it packs the punch of a much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicer, at a fraction of the size and cost. Create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds, with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, apples, grapes or tomatoes; "2" high speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale, ginger and more.
- Clean-ups are a Snap - Our Ultra Juicer’s culinary grade stainless steel cutting disc is surrounded by a micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals, all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Made in China with Extra Large Feed Chute - Features an anti-drip function and 3” chute to avoid spillage. A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight during operation. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer automatically to prevent overheating from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc.
- Our Customer Care Promise – Mueller believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. We strive to bring you quality products, and ensure we bring you nothing but the best. If you experience any issues with your Ultra Juicer at any time, contact us or any of our authorized sellers, and we will do everything we can to make things right!
- The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing; This centrifugal juicer features a 3 inch extra wide fruit chute, dual speeds, lightning-quick operation and simple clean up
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- SHORT PREP TIME: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The power cord wraps around its feet under the base and the pulp container is detachable making the blender easy to store
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand - Includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite lets you embrace the power of professionals; A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM's to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers; Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious results every time
- Unique Extraction System: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- Short Prep Time: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Extra Large Containers: A juicer machine featuring a 35.2 fl oz juice jug with froth separator and 3.2 qt pulp container allow you to juice to your heart’s content
- Convenient Storage: The power cord wraps around its feet under the base and the pulp container is detachable making the blender easy to store
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL features a bigger 3.5 inch feed chute and can extract 70 fl oz of nutrient rich juice up to five times faster than a 'cold press' machine; Juicer equipped with Cold Spin Technology and Noise Reduction Technology
- COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL's unique 3.5 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With the pulp bin located behind the product base, the Juice Fountain Cold XL features a new and unique space saving design for a better use of your countertop space
- NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY: Imagine great performances that’s easier on the ear; Juicing on quiet setting reduces mechanical noise by 40%
- The NutriBullet Juicer Pro is designed for ultimate efficiency, and engineered to produce smooth, flavorful and delicious juice with a high-torque motor and the power of turbo speed.
- 3 precision speeds help you get the most out of every ingredient. A no-drip spout ensures you don’t miss a drop.
- The 27 oz. sealing juice pitcher allows you to juice and store fresh juice for up to 48 hours for make-ahead, grab-and-go convenience.
- A 3” feed chute and dual-size food pusher lets you choose between wide and narrow feed chutes to accommodate fruit and veggies of different sizes.
- It’s also equipped with freezer trays and to-go glass bottles to streamline your juice routine.
- Whole Slow Juicer: Kuvings patented, 50RPMs low-speed masticating technology will extract the maximum vitamins, minerals and enzymes. It crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest yield-without aerating it.
- Time Saver: The 82mm wide feeding chute allows for larger ingredients without cutting, which means less prep time. The chrome plated drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices and to rinse between recipes.
- Powerful and Efficient: The 240W motor is powerful, durable and works quietly. The larger pulp outlet duct allows more pulp to be released therefore leaving less pulp residue in the strainer. What’s more, clean-up is a breeze!
- Versatile: Perfect for everything from smoothies, baby food, nut milk and sorbets. Ideal for juicing delicate herbs, berries, carrots and apples. The leather like finish on the body and streamlined style feels quite luxurious and compliments any kitchen.
- Trusted Brand: For 40 years, Kuvings has been committed to quality you can trust. Each item includes our 10 year warranty. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know. Our customer service team is always happy to help.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high performance juicer with an innovative cold extraction system that can provide a super sized 70fl oz of juice goodness; The 850 watt motor processes even the toughest fruits and vegetables in just seconds
- Cold Extraction System: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, allows you to avoid damage to vitamins and minerals from heat and processing
- Short Prep Time: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Extra Large Seal and Store: Juice and seal in a XL 70 fl oz jug for the whole family or store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- LED Display: The juicer machines display illuminates if the motor has stopped due to overloading; This is a preventative feature to ensure safe use and ensure motor longevity
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual Stage masticating extraction
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- BEST WARRANTY - 15 YEARS covers all parts and labor
- BLDC BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR: The Sana advanced motor allows for nonstop operation and has an auto-reverse feature. The motor is lighter weight, more durable, longer operating time, lower power consumption, quiet operation, and more precise variable speed control.
- COLD PRESS SYSTEM: The fine juicing screen gives the highest juice yield. The coarse juicing screen has less pressure, allowing softer fruits to be juiced. The blank cone for non-juicing functions allows you to make all-natural nut butters and milks, sorbets, baby food, frozen dessert and more.
- FOUR VARIABLE SPEEDS: The Sana 727 offers four speed settings that range from 40 rpm to 120 rpm. Lower speeds minimize foam and oxidation, is gentler and more precise, and is best for soft or fibrous produce.
- ADVANCED JUICING SYSTEM: Featuring a stainless-steel drum cap blade system and auger to achieve the highest yield. The heavy-duty auger grinds and presses your produce to squeeze out as much juice as possible from wheatgrass, Celery, Carrots, Apples, etc.
Adding protein shakes to your diet can also be a great way to ensure that you’re getting the nutrients that your body needs every day. Checkout our collection of over 140 of them!