I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can visit for all of your fitness journey needs. It’s important to note that I ONLY recommend products that I use! The resource page will be updated frequently as I continue to explore new territory throughout my fitness journey. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
- “The 4-Hour Body”: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman, By Tim Ferriss. The new book from the New York Times Best Selling Author, who brought us “The 4-Hour Workweek”.
- “The 4-Hour Workweek”: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich. Pretty much the most awesome and enlightening book in the world! Building the new you typically requires many paradigm shifts, which this book is filled with.
- “Born to Run” – A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen, By: Christopher McDougall. An epic adventure that began with one simple question: Why does my foot hurt?In search of an answer, Christopher McDougall sets off to find a tribe of the world’s greatest distance runners and learn their secrets, and in the process shows us that everything we thought we knew about running is wrong.
- “Eat This, Not That! 2011″ – Thousands of easy food swaps that can save you 10, 20, 30 pounds, or more! By David Zinczenko
- “Cook This, Not That!”- Kitchen Survival Guide By David Zinczenko – A great resources for those seeking the truth about foods generally regarded as “healthy” such as wheat bread, and salmon, which may actually be secretly sabotaging your health. Includes 37 ways to cook a chicken breast, and over a dozen pasta sauces that are ready in 10 minutes or less!
- Grossly Dramatic One-Pound or Five-Pound Fat Replicas– Great visual aid to inspire you to stick to your program and on the path to achieving you fitness goals. Keep one at your desk to remind you what you have to lose!
- Commercial FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Crossover Machine – One of my absolute favorite machines to use for killer arm and chest workouts!
- Set of 5 Source Premium Latex Resistance Exercise Bands Tubes Cords w/ Door Anchor and Exercise Manual. – An effective and economical piece of equipment for use with everything from systems like P90X, getting pumped before a show, or getting a quick workout in at the office.
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal – Packed with omega-3s, protein, and fiber, this is an excellent addition to cereals and baked goods.
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate – Truly the “gold standard”, ON is the tastiest whey protein powder I’ve ever used! It’s economical and is excellent for baking, as well as mixing in a shaker with some milk for a quick shake.
- Detour Detour Bars – 12 Large Bars – Low Sugar Caramel Peanut – 30 grams of whey protein and a mere 5 grams of sugar make these bad boys my number 1 protein bar!